"You have nothing, nothing to threaten me with. Nothing to do with all your strength." - Joker
All this hype for what? Microsoft's Windows 7 is expected to be released sometime this year. So far the hoopla on the latest MSFT Operating System has been well justified.
Below are PC Magazine's top 10 hottest features after testing the beta version of Microsoft's latest and greatest masterpiece. Let's hope it's not anywhere near the mess Vista has been.
1. Send Programmers a Shock Button
2. Instant Plug-and-Play Driver Installation
3. Wake Up!
4. Clippy Returns - helps you with networking-management issues, security issues, and driver updates
5. On-PC Play Support of Video Games - support full on-PC play of Xbox 360 games, even Halo 3, and the emulation of PS3 games
6. Add-On Drives for Burning VHS Tapes
7. Flying Toasters
8. Improved File Management
9. Windows 7 Viper Widescreen Wipers
10. UberDriver Features