CLASS V GROUP, LLC
10 Questions for any Company Considering an IPO Now
1) Is this really the right time for your company to go public? Are there minimum milestones?
2) What, besides putting cash in the bank, are you trying to accomplish with the IPO?
3) Is an IPO the best option now? What about late-stage private or hybrid liquidity options?
4) How do you select investment bankers who will keep your company's interests first?
5) How will you get attention from the right analysts?
6) NASDAQ or NYSE ?
7) What can I do to minimize the risk of leaving too much money on the table? Are auctions a viable choice?
8) Does it make more sense to hire an in-house IR team or use an outside firm?
9) What convinces a fund manager to buy at the IPO rather than letting the issue season in the marketplace?
10) Which time-consuming parts of the process need your complete attention and which can be delegated?