Monday, July 02, 2007

PC World's Techlog 49 Things I Now Know About the iPhone

"You can sit through multiple Steve Jobs keynotes about the iPhone. You can view all the demos on Apple’s site, and watch an infinite number of commercials. You can even read detailed reviews (like PC World’s). But in the end, the best way to understand the iPhone is to spend time with one. Which is what I’ve spent much of my time this weekend doing. And as I have, I’ve been taking notes. Lots and lots of them…
This is by no means an exhaustive list of every iPhone pro and con. I’ve tried to steer clear of simply repeating widely-reported factors like its lack of 3G data and limited compatibility with standard headphones. And my comments skew heavily to Safari, since that’s the app I’ve spent most of my time in."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog
https://aab-edu.net/