Saturday, January 06, 2007

Dr. Bob Sports: A leader in sports betting information - Basketball, Football, Baseball

"About Dr. Bob Sports
I started Dr. Bob Sports in 1987 while studying statistics at the University of California, Berkeley, and I produced my first newsprint publication while at Cal. Since then, my Best Bets have been profitable in all the major sports including the NFL and College Football, the NBA, and College Basketball.
I have a winning and profitable record in every sport that I analyze and my success is built on a foundation of discipline, logic, experience, and a thorough understanding of probability and statistics. I use a variety of technical and fundamental indicators, in conjunction with unique mathematical valuation models, and have discovered the proper balance of indicators and line value. "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

anyone know where i can find drbobs picks? or better sports pickers?